First things first Hour 13's mini challenge
1. What are you reading right now? The Boyfriend Game by Stephie Davis
2. How many books have you read so far? 3
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? Honestly any of the books in my pile. I've really put a good sized dent in it.
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day? Just had to get up early, I was lucky that this weekend is my weekend off.
5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? Other than the fact that my body was really tired, not really. All I had to do was take a quick nap. Which by the way was amazing.
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far? How supportive everyone is, and how active the twitter hash tag is (#readathon)
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? Nope, this year was pretty awesome for my first one.
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year?
9. Are you getting tired yet?
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered? I don't, just remember to get plenty of sleep and have lots of options for your books.
And now my new stats.Title of book(s) read since last update:
- 13 Little Blue Envelopes by Maureen Johnson (320 pgs)
- The Good Ghoul's Guide to Getting Even by Julie Kenner (247 pages)
- Gone by Michael Grant (558 pages)
Pages read since last update: 75
Running total of pages read since you started: 1200
Amount of time spent reading since last update: 32 minutes
Running total of time spent reading since you started: 8 hours 32 minutes
Mini-challenges completed: 5
Other participants you’ve visited: A`couple, just to see how people are faring
Prize you’ve won: none