TEASER TUESDAYS is a weekly event, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading, where you ‘tease’ others with a little bit from the book you’re currently reading, making them want to read it, too!
How to participate:
- Grab your current book and open to a random page
- Share two 'teaser' sentences from somewhere on that page
- Make sure what you share is NOT a spoiler
- Include the title, author and page number so that others can read the book if they like the 'teaser'
- Head on over to Should Be Reading and leave a comment on the Teaser Tuesday post there
This weeks teaser:
But a glance at the others, at Kodan himself, at Siinar, at the friendly middle-aged Kinedi, and the other men and women who had followed in her wake, reminded her of what had just happened. That she had been herself - not having to bite her tongue and be demure and quiet - and these people, these people had approved.